Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Little Sister's 21st Birthday!!



In March my little sister turned 21 so to celebrate we had a party. I'd treated myself and baby to new outfits so thought I'd do an outfit post. 


Dress is Jane Norman accessorised with a simple long chain with feather pendant and chunky bracelet. My jacket is also Jane Norman which hubby treated me to at Christmas (good job!!). 
The dress was comfortable and fit really well, I love the shimmer the material has. 



And then these amazing ankle boots... 
Boots are Koicouture


My little Mia wore a lovely knitted black dress from Next, which has the cutest detailed buttons and the snow leopard top to match underneath. It was only March so this kept her warm whilst still be dressed for the party. 
On her feet we matched the dress with these little black spotty high-tops also by Next. 


There was also the most amazing cake made by Chelsie's best friend. It had beautiful sparkly butterflies and was as pink on the inside as it was on the outside!


XxXxX

No comments:

Post a Comment