Tuesday, 8 April 2014

About me ~ New Beginnings 💖





I'm 24, and live with my Husband of nearly 3 years with our baby girl, Mia who is 18months. 
I'm a trained hairdresser and MUA and work part time in a salon, and spend the rest of my week with my little girl. 

Hubby and I on our wedding day.

In November 2012 we had the most perfect little baby girl. 
We named her Mia Faith and she was 7lb9.


 This was my her first photo shoot by the lovely Katherine Ashdown Photography at just 10 days old! She I was a monkey & wouldn't sleep, but she still got some proper cute shots. I would recommend a newborn shoot to everyone, they are such special shots and they grow so so fast. 
 Mia has the biggest bluest eyes I've ever seen, people comment on them constantly.


These beautiful hats were handmade by "Knit One Turnbull"



Much has happened since then so I hope you'll enjoy following our little life & sharing my love of all things fashion, baby, home, photography, pretty, sparkly and maybe even some yummy treats. 

X x X x X 





No comments:

Post a Comment