Saturday, 18 October 2014

Our Letter From Father Christmas/Santa from LAPLAND MAILROOM

68 Sleeps to Christmas!!!


I know, I said the "C" word.. But we're in October and there's no avoiding it! Whilst I'm not organised with my shopping (I secretly LOVE the December shopping rush) I have been planning for a while how to make Christmas special for my little girl. This will be the first Christmas she begins to understand and the start of all those magical traditions I want to pass onto her. What better way than a personalised letter from Father Christmas straight from the Lapland Mailroom.


Lapland Mailroom was set up by a Husband & Wife team offering personalised letters to children all over the world. I instantly loved the magical style of the website and that the Santa looks authentic!

The website was super quick and simple to order and personalise.
There are 4 differently worded letters to choose from, so that siblings do not have to receive exactly the same, with a package option to suit everyone. Each is personalised to include name, age, address of where Father Christmas will be delivering and also details such as the child's best friend and the gift he/she is wanting to receive. I know she will particularly love knowing that Santa saw his elves wrapping one of Mason's (Mia's best friend) presents!

Kids love having their own post and instantly on the envelope they can see they have a letter from Santa with an "Official Lapland Seal".

We were lucky enough to be sent our personalised greeting from Father Christmas, along with a  2014 Nice Child Certificate (Nice touch!) and a very exciting activity pack, which for an extra £1 is a bargain! Included in the pack was;
  • Colour in Santa Stop here sign
  • Christmas tree decoration
  • Door hanger
  • Elf Yourself Activity
  • Christmas card
All of which I know she will love colouring in.




 

 


I think the letters are fantastic, good quality and authentic. The detail would be great for any children starting to doubt if Santa is real.

Obviously it's a little early to give Mia's reaction but I will be sealing the letter up and delivering it to her a little closer to Christmas. This will be her first letter from Santa and so the perfect little keepsake. I cannot wait to see her face!

For a FREE Nice Child Certificate with all orders go ahead to Lapland Mailroom and place your order today! Limited time only.



Lapland Mailroom can also be found on Social Networks too -
Twitter
Facebook

We were sent our letter from Father Christmas for free for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are honest and my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment