Saturday, 18 October 2014

The Disney Tag

Blogger Mumma recently posted the Disney Tag! So here's Mine! 

I love Disney, always have! And now I get to educate my daughter in all things Disney! The Disney channel is the only thing we have on and can quite often be found dancing around the living room to the soundtracks! 

Favourite Disney Film?  


My favourite film is Beauty & The Beast 💖


Favourite Disney Character?

Minnie Mouse, all time favourite and now Mia's too...in fact she thinks She is Minnie... 

Favourite Disney Princess?


Jasmine

Rather be Aurora or Cinderella?


Cinderella , never enjoyed Sleeping Beauty. 

Rather be Hercules or Tarzan?


Tarzan! 

Rather be Lizzie McGuire or Raven Baxter?


Lizzie McGuire. 

Favourite Disney Song?

Ohhhhh I just can't wait to be king!! Lion king, love it! 

Which Disney character would be your best friend?

Tinkerbell! I recon we could cause much mischief with being seen ☺️

Which Disney character would be your pet?


Abu...he's one cool monkey! 

Have you ever been to Disneyland?


No, but we're planning to take Mia in a couple of years and I for one cannot wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment