Monday, 10 November 2014

Party fit for a Princess



My Princess's 2nd Birthday Fun!





I thought I would put a little something together with some of the items I used/created to make my little girl her very own Princess themed Birthday! 

First things first....No birthday is complete without cake! 
We used our favourite marble cake recipe and created this beauty..

 Super easy to create but effective! The crown I picked up in Morrisions and the wand in Poundland. 




I tried out a new piping technique i'd seen featured on YouTube using two colours and for a first attempt I don't think it came out too badly. Essentially you put a little bit of your first coloured buttercream into your piping bag and squeeze it together to cover all the sides. Open the bag back up and pour your second coloured buttercream into the middle. As simple as that! 



Next...Balloons. My favourite website at the moment is Pinterest and I had found these balloon "Princess Castle Towers" and wanted to recreated these myself. I was super pleased with how these turned out. Mia was amazed by them and actually they were very simple. 







No comments:

Post a Comment