Thursday, 13 November 2014

Snapfish Review - Christmas Gift Ideas

We are well and truely on the Christmas countdown now and I'm starting to panic about gifts! I love shopping and the build up but the part I find the hardest is gift ideas. There are always certain people I struggle with. Since having my daughter, we have definitely got into the personalised photo gifts. Especially for those people that we don't get to see as much as we'd like, I find this is a nice way to share our photos. 

I could go on forever about how important photographs are to me and how all to often they are just stored on a hardrive but will try to keep this short & to the point! 

After the worse possible start to our year as a family, we have spent the summer and beyond creating some happy memories for us and my little girl. I have a really decent camera (which I am slowly getting to grips with!) and have been using this to capture these memories but have been wondering for a while how I can share and display these. Therefore I was super happy to have this opportunity to review some items from Snapfish.

The first item I chose was a Personalised Photo Calender.





I found Snapfish's website simple to use whilst creating my calender and easy to upload from different sources. I was able to edit & move the position of each picture to ensure I got the perfect finish. 
I particularly liked the design I chose, each page has a different background relative to the month and I was able to match my photos accordingly too! 


Delivery was very quick, I ordered on the 6th, dispatched on the 7th and I received on the 10th (with a weekend in between). 
There are lots of different styles to choose from but I had a particular person in mind when I created my calender and choose a Kitchen Calender. I hope she will enjoy turning over each month and remember all the good times we had this year. 
  • Next I was looking for stocking fillers and came across these super cute Photo Magnets and Keyrings. There was a couple of people I had bought for but wanted something personal to add to it. These are great for these. Again delivery was super quick and although it took a while to find the perfect photo to fit the size without being cropped too much, I got there in the end! 



I've ordered these before and received as a gift and I hope the recipients of these ones are as happy as I was with mine. 



One thing I'm hot on is thank you cards. If someone has taken time out of their day to put the thought and effort into buying a gift then I think the least you can do is take the time to write a thank you note. This is how we were brought up and I am teaching my daughter the same. 
Mia's recently had a birthday so I thought I would try out Snapfish's notecards. There was plenty of designs to choose from and the size is perfect. There is enough room for me to write a little personal note on each one too. I now plan to get a lovely Christmasy photo of us all ready to order the Christmas thank you cards. 


Now this was something I've not had before, but was intrigued by. Hubby has recently started an office based job and has been asking for a while for a photo of us for his desk. I chose a 7x5 panel, there are bigger but thought this would be the perfect size. 



I'm super pleased with this product, the finish is beautiful and the thickness is great. It's going to look perfect on Hubby's desk and I haven't got the hassle of finding the perfect frame! In fact, I'm going to order some more of these for the home, as with a 2 year old I don't like to have glass frames on units that she can reach/drop/smash! 

I also ordered myself some photo prints at the same time as doing this and was so impressed at the quality and for once not ONE photo was cropped when it arrived like I have previously experienced with other online photo printing companies. There is a section before you edit each photo to stop cropping and the distortion of photos.

All in all, I am super pleased with my purchases and it's given me inspiration for more Christmas gifts. The website was easy to upload, edit and order photos and delivery was reasonably priced and I had received my whole order within a few days of ordering. 

Snapfish always seem to have lots of offers and discounts so it's worth checking out their Christmas Deals .

Thank you Snapfish for allowing me to do this post, I was gifted a £40 store credit to help facilitate this review. My opinions are honest and 100% my own and I only recommend items/products/services that I myself would use or use.

No comments:

Post a Comment