Saturday, 31 January 2015

My 12 Happy Months ~ January 2015 ~

At the end of each month I plan to do a round up of photos and happy memories. January has been recovering from Christmas & New Year, both mentally and financially, but there are so many little moments that get overlooked. Changes in Mia every day, a new word or phrase so here is what made me happy in January 2015...

Seeing the new year in with family, friends, fireworks & champagne.


My little Beauty, special times every single day with this one.
This months popular words and phrases; 
"Oooopsadaisy, I'm drunk!" when falling over..
The whole of the "I love you.." Barney song.
Favorite Toys ~ Doll's House & figures from Frozen, Sofia the First & Disney Princesses. 


Pretty winter flowers and sunrises.

Wedding Planning ~ January 6th ~ was spent getting back into my design work and coming up with invites for my Sister's wedding!


Mixed emotions for February...but lots of events and I'm determined to get the camera back out to record more of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment