Monday, 12 January 2015

What's in my Make-up Bag ?




Ok so, these are my current go to pieces. I have a box of make-up (addict!!) but I'm off on my holidays soon so these will be my every day items I'll be taking and bits I use every day. 

Smashbox ~ Foundation Primer, Lid Primer, Studio Skin, Halo Powder & Full Effects Mascara
BareMinerals ~ Brushes & Eye Palette
Sleek ~ Eye Brow Pencil & Brush
Bourjois ~ Liquid Eyeliner
No7 ~ Moisture Drench Lipstick in Highland Mist

Skin ~ 
Loving Smashbox at the moment and currently using the Photo Finish Primer which evens out the skin and makes it feel so soft. Followed by Studio Skin which gives a full coverage and really does last all day when worn with the primer and then to set I use their Halo powder which actually can be used as a foundation on it's own but I like to use just a small amount to set my make up. 
To give a little warmth in the tan lacking months I use Bare minerals warmth power too. 


Eyes ~ 
I've loved BareMinerals Eye shadow for the past year and it's still the one I use daily. The colours are really pigmented and used with either the BareMinerals or Smashbox Primer they last all day. I got this palette in July so you can see you need to use very little to get a smokey effect. 
Favourite mascara at the moment is Smashbox Full Effects. It's not heavy, not clumpy and gives great length. 



Lips ~ 
No7 Moisture Drench lipstick is my everyday go to. As the name suggests it's really moisturing - great for these cold winter days. 









No comments:

Post a Comment