Thursday, 30 April 2015

Monsters Love Underpants *Book Review & Competition*

Monsters Love Underpants 
By Claire Freedman & Ben Cort



Having already read Aliens Love Underpants with Mia, I was pleased to be sent Monsters Love Underpants to review. We have Aliens Love Underpants in our waiting area in the salon and it is one all the children love and giggle at.

Monsters Love Underpants is fun and colourful with a silly story, set out in rhythmic verses. This not only makes it easy for me to read and have fun with but I feel when the story rhymes, it makes it easy to pick up and remember. At the moment, I read a book to Mia and then I get her to read it me. She's two, obviously she can't read it, but I mean she tells me her own story by what is happening in the pictures and she's remembering some if the rhymes I've read by the illustrations.
The illustrations are superb! They're bright and colourful which is great as Mia's learning her colours. We're also starting potty training so I'm now told her has to have flowers pants like the pink monster! Judging by the number of times I've been asked to read this book already this week, I can say Mia enjoyed this book.
She loves being read to and pants are funny right?!





This is the seventh collaboration from Claire Freedman and Ben Cort and with combined sales of 3 million copies, the figures speak for themselves.

COMPETITION
For your chance to win a bundle books and toy sets from the underpants series go check out this APP . All you have to do is send in your photo of your little monster.

To Purchase the book ~ Amazon

I was sent a copy of the book to be able to review and write this blog post, all opinions are that of my own and daughters.



LarabeeUK

5 comments:

  1. Mia is so cute! My eldest has Dinosaurs Love Underpants, I didn't realise there were more books! #mummymonday

    Quite Frankly She Said - UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me neither, but they all look like great fun :)

      Delete
  2. Aww, very sweet, I love that book series, as do my boys! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas loves Aliens love panta claus and we are still reading it months after Christmas!

    Lovely photo's, I think I may have to treat T to a copy of this.

    Thanks for linking to #toddlerapprovedtuesday this week, Leandra & Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book looks great! So colourful!! I get the feeling it's the type of book that Luke would love, even though I know it's aimed at children slightly older than him. Your photos are gorgeous, fab review! Thanks so much for linking up to #ToddlerApprovedTuesday this week. Ray xx

    ReplyDelete