Thursday, 23 April 2015

NEXT May 2015 Collection ~ Garden Wishlist

So this week I received the new collection catalogue from Next and I was so pleased particulary to see as increased amount of items for the garden (and even more online!) With the weather getting warmer, we've been busy out in our garden getting set for some summer fun and so after seeing all these lovely bits from Next I've put together a wishlist.


1. Set of 3 Solar Powered Ribbed Jars £22
I've been trying my hand at some DIY candle lanterns to hand in my tree but think these glass jars would look great as a centre piece on the table outside.

2. 20 Solar Paper Lantern Line Lights £16
I just love these colours, and am going to decorate Mia's wooden playhouse with these.

3. Large Metal Bird Feeding Station £38
If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen I've been making bird food moulded in to different shapes which I think would look great handing on here.

4. Set of 2 Metal Planters £35
I adore this rustic metal planters. I've grown lots of flowers from seed this year and can just see an abundance of colours in these.

5. "Gardeners know the BEST DIRT" Sign £10
I laughed as soon as I saw this! I'd love one hanging up in the garden and this in mind as a gift for a certain someone!

6. Garden Cut Out Bunting £10
Simple. Cute.

7 & 8 . Pink Ombre Wine Glasses £20 & Pink Glass Jug £12
I recently purchased a Kilner glass drinks dispenser (in pink of course) and when I spotted these, thought they would match perfectly. I love the bright pink ~ perfect for summer.

9. Apple Pod £1099
.......................................Oh yes I just did!! Okay, a tad out of my price range, but wow... I can dream right?


All items featured can be found at www.next.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment