Monday, 28 March 2016

Our Easter Weekend ~ Cadbury World

I've had a great weekend, spending time with family and celebrating Easter so thought i'd share some snapshots from our Easter weekend... 

We started our 'weekend' on Thursday getting the garden Summer ready! I am so ready for the Summer, I love the light evenings, the bbqs, watching the 'kids' on the trampoline etc etc so Easter time always marks the start of our outdoor sorting out! 

Friday was super exciting, we got up early and went off to Cadbury World! I went as a child and loved it so was excited to take Mia and Sam especially on the first day of their Easter celebrations. There was lots going on because of this, there were characters about (Mia loved Freddo!) and a brilliant entertainer who had us all in tears laughing. It was a beautiful day so we were able to sit outsie and enjoy ice creams in the sun all before going through the factory. 
My favourite part, a part from all the free chocolate of course, was the 4d experience which I believe is relatively new. It was so so good, very clever and unlike anything I'd seen before. I truly felt as though I was in a roller-coaster falling. 
The next day Mia can't stop talking about her day at Cadbury World, and says her favourite part was Cadabra which is a little car ride through a very fun world of cocoa beans. 



Easter Sunday ~ Obviously the Easter Bunny had been! Mia got straight up to investigate as she'd remembered her egg hunt from last year. She had great fun finding all the eggs and as the weather was still beautiful we decided to go for a walk around a nearby National park which had an egg hunt on too. This burnt off some energy ready for an afternoon of films and snuggles....Perfect! 






 xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment