Monday, 13 June 2016

Princess Bedroom 💕

A bedroom fit for my very own little princess...



We've had a bit of a switch around and introduced the "big girl" bed so thought I would share some of my favourite bits of my girly's very pink and princess themed new bedroom! 

Firstly the bed. I slightly concerned about how my little baby 3 year old would cope with a big single bed but I shouldn't have been. She loves it, and even better we can all fit (without the bed breaking - oooops) in it in the evening for bedtime stories together. The duvet cover Mia chose herself from Dunelm, she knew she wanted a princess bed and this was prefect. It's beautiful and I love that the colour is subtle against the pink of her walls. I also loved that the Princess range which matches the duvet cover is called Mia! 




We've upgraded her wardrobe for a bigger one. Its finally fits all her clothes and even has space for her Barbie castle. She's loves hiding in here and playing. One thing the house does lack is storage so this was just ideal, along with my favourite Ikea purchases which are the Kallax units. An absolute life saver when you have zero built in storage.






 Finally this colour changing light bulb from B & Q. It comes with a remote and I love that you can change the brightness so we dull it right down at night and becomes essentially a nightlight, yet it still bright enough at full brightness.



No comments:

Post a Comment